Exhibitor/Vendor Booth Rental:
- A limited number of booths are available for rental during the two day event to showcase or sale pre-approved items. All booths are in the ground floor of the concert hall see layout below.
- Some of the booths are reserved for the sponsors.
- DHROOPAD/Bangamela 2015 committee reserves the right for allocation
- The cost of renting each general booth is $1000 for two days.
General booth size is 10 ft x 6 ft. Each booth includes
- Two Tables = One 6 ft x 2.5 ft and the other 4 ft x 2.5 ft
- Custom fit skirting for tables
- Two chairs
- A trash can
- A rectangular (7” x 42”) signboard with the exhibitor’s name
- Ambient hall light and WiFi connection
Selling merchandise may be subject to the State of Virginia Tax, DHROOPAD-Bangamela 2015 will send vendor’s name, address, telephone numbers, and other pertinent information to the Comptroller of Virginia by June 15, 2015 requesting them to issue a temporary Tax I.D. for the two days during the conference if you already don’t have one.
Loading dock may be used in coordination with the designated Bangamela2015 volunteers. Hand carrying of merchandise through the main entrance is permitted provided the material handling equipment other than personal luggage carrier is not used. Must obey parking signs. Loading/deck area is for loading and unloading only, unattended cars will be towed.
Shipment of Materials
Special arrangements may be made if you require to ship the merchandise ahead of time. Please contact VendorReg@dhroopad.org for details.
Bangmela 2015 has negotiated discounted conference rates with Holiday Inn Express, Springfield, VA. A number of other hotel choices exist within 3-10 miles of the conference location.
More details about the hotel please visit – http://bangamela2015.dhroopad.org/hotel/
Plenty of free parking available at the Venue and at the event Hotel.
For parking information at the venue, please visit – http://bangamela2015.dhroopad.org/venue/
There will be 24 hours Police presence at the venue during the event. However, Individual exhibitors/vendors are responsible for the security of their merchandise.
Move In/Out Time
Saturday, July 25, 8:00 AM. The setting-up of individual stalls should be completed by 10:00 AM.
Sunday, July 26th, 7 PM onwards. The move-out must be completed by 10:00 PM. Additional Charges may apply if move out is not completed by 10 PM.
You should pick up your vendor registration information and badges from the hotel lobby on Friday, July 24 after 7 PM or from the registration desk on Saturday at the venue.
Bangamela2015 will provide up to two badges per booth.
- Bangamela2015 Exhibitor/Vendor Registration Committee will contact you upon receiving completed Exhibitor/Vendor Registration Application with full payment.
- Questions? Please Contact VendorReg@Dhroopad.org.